Financial Analyst (FP&A)
The Financial Analyst is an integral member of the company’s FP&A team, and is responsible for providing timely, relevant and accurate reporting and analysis of financial and operating performance.
What you'll be doing:
- Participate in annual planning / budgeting processes as well as ongoing monthly re-forecasting under the leadership of the VP of Finance, FP&A and Senior Associate, FP&A.
- Provide financial, operational, and general business reporting.
- Partner with senior business leaders to optimize operating expenditures by supporting and assessing the impact of various initiatives.
- Continuously develop and innovate around both standard, ad-hoc reporting and analytics.
- Prepare a variety of investor and Board reporting deliverables.
- Contribute to equity and debt raise processes.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business or a related field, MBA from a leading business school and/or CFA preferred.
- 1 - 3 years at a leading investment bank, management consulting firm or corporate finance function.
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively lead and influence staff across all levels, functions, and external constituencies.
- Able to manage multiple deliverables without sacrificing attention to detail or efficiency of work production.
- Possess a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity and a positive can-do attitude.
- Anticipates and meets business demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical finance skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, other MS Office products, including PPT, and related financial technology (e.g. SQL, Access, etc.)
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer cash back on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out $450 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.