Finance Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow is approaching $30B in revenue, and is highly complex in its structure and the nature of its business offerings. We have an exciting new opportunity to join our Finance team in our Englewood, CO office, supporting our growing Global Alliance business unit.
The ideal candidate has 8+ years’ experience in a larger organization, with strong experience assimilating data and presenting to Executive leaders. You will be able to quickly digest data and identify errors and seek corrections. The most successful people in our finance organization are highly adaptable, deal well with ambiguity, demand accuracy and can interact at all levels.
What You’ll Be Doing
- The Finance Manager will partner with all levels of the business to deliver the highest quality financial analysis and support to assist in strategic decision-making
- Coordinate activities and processes with accounts payable, accounts receivable and cash applications
- Perform day to day functional responsibility and/or conduct financial analysis to identify and evaluate risk and exposure; recommend appropriate action
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency
- Assist Senior Managers in financial management and reporting activities.
- Ensure that financial operational activities are executed and delivered as per the standards set by the company
- Develop operational initiatives to achieve financial goals
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget
- Collect, interpret and review financial information
- Predict future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and provide advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Perform financial modeling for new business opportunities
- Forecast modeling for working capital metrics
- Develop executive presentations for month end results and quarterly forecasting
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree (preferably in Finance or Accounting); or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience
- Analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Commercial and business awareness
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints and meet deadlines
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More
- MBA and/or CPA are highly desired.
- Hands on experience with Oracle ERP, Hyperion
- Experience in a Fortune 500 companies
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)