The Finance Associate is a critical role in enabling the continued efficient growth of the company. This team member will provide financial planning, analysis and reporting across the business and the entirety of the company’s financial statements. Through company wide planning, the Finance Associate will be at the forefront of helping to scale the company.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Partner with key stakeholders throughout the organization to create financial visibility and apply sound financial theory to assist in financial forecast and analysis.
- Create and structure financial models needed to support the financial forecasts across the company’s lines of business.
- Capture the entirety of financial implications across the company’s P&L, balance sheet and cash position.
- Build relationships with the Accounting function to anchor to “actuals” and identify trends surfacing in the financials.
- Continuously develop, innovate and elevate analysis and reporting to the company’s key stakeholders.
- Participate in annual planning / budgeting processes as well as ongoing monthly re-forecasting under the leadership of the Finance Manager and VP of Finance.
- Support a variety of investor, investment and Board deliverables.
- Contribute to equity and debt raise processes.
What we are looking for:
- 2-5 years at a leading investment bank or corporate finance experience.
- Bachelors degree in finance, business or a related field. CFA preferred.
- History of increasing responsibility in a corporate context / trajectory of rapid promotions.
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively lead and communicate with staff across all levels, functions, and external constituencies.
- Able to multitask without sacrificing attention to detail or efficiency of work production.
- Possess a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity and a positive attitude.
- Anticipates and meets business demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical finance and accounting skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, other MS Office products, including PPT, and related financial technology (e.g. SQL, Access, etc.)
- Workday Adaptive Planning (f.k.a Adaptive Insights) experience preferred.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race,
color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.