Executive Assistant, Legal & Finance at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is looking for a curious and thoroughly organized Executive Assistant to support and be the right hand to our Legal and Fiance leaders. You’ll report to the VP of Legal and support initiatives across the entire organization. This unique role will require precision, high-volume administration, and offer opportunities for project management and involvement in high-level strategic initiatives impacting the business. The right candidate is a savvy operator and builder who is diligent on follow up and has a heart for service and the curiosity to find ways to improve the organization.As an Executive Assistant at Fivetran, you will:
- Keep teams and projects on track for key initiatives. Partner with the VP Legal and VP of Finance and their leadership teams to track key project milestones as well as progress against personal, team, and company goals/targets
- Prioritize and coordinate calendars for 2 senior leaders: VP of Legal, and VP of Finance. Coordinate logistics for team-wide events, trainings, and essential cross-functional initiatives. Examples include planning internal and external meetings, team retreats and offsites, teamwide all-hands meetings, daily schedule details, recurring business meetings, and travel arrangements (when appropriate)
- Manage logistics and agendas for internal and external meetings, including coordinating with various teams and individuals for meeting input, slide deck contributions, data necessary for meetings, pre-reads, and meeting follow up items and deadlines (and more)
- Contribute to preparing key materials for board and committee-related meetings and other management level presentations
- Ensure supported leadership is prepared for meetings, which may include some document preparation and editing in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and other Google Suite tools
- Produce events and experiences that engage and inspire. This person will be a key culture carrier for supported teams and leaders, particularly as we begin to transition from fully remote work to in-office experiences (including organizing the fun stuff, like offsites, onsites, happy hours, events, lunches, and more!)
- Coordinate internal communication, including but not limited to rollout of changes, new processes, new offerings, and more
- Own and maintain your team’s international knowledge base system (ie internal wikis), keeping policies and procedures up to date and reflecting new information that needs to be communicated regularly
- Own budgeting, expense tracking and reporting for your respective managers
- Plan domestic and international travel, completing associated expense reports as well
- Interface with high expectation individuals with confidentiality, service and in a manner that reflects positively back on Fivetran, both internally and externally
- Represent our Legal and Finance team needs as a cross-functional stakeholder, acting as an extension of these leaders and teams as a whole
- Assist with special projects as needed, which may include research, analysis, write-ups and presentation/data preparation
- Contribute to Fivetran’s broader Executive Assistance teams for projects, knowledge-sharing, resources and mentorship; establish new and improve existing administrative systems and processes
- 5+ years experience supporting senior executives in a dynamic, tech environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with your obsession of being highly organized
- Strong project manager skills, you thrive operating under pressure handling multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and set expectations with your stakeholders
- You have a special place in your heart for team culture and values such as Integrity, Initiative and 1 Team 1Dream
- Strong communication skills, navigating sensitive information with grace and precision
- You’re a skilled and creative event planner
- You’re quick in navigating common SaaS tools like Slack, GSuite, Expensify, and Looker
- Able to handle confidential or sensitive information with discretion - you’ll be working with our most sensitive team leaders and data, after all!
- Curiosity and continuous learning is your way of life
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Integrity, Initiative, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.