Director of Financial Planning & Analysis at CyberGRX, Inc. (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
We are searching for a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis!
What does a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis do at CyberGRX?
The Director of FP&A will partner with the CFO to play a critical role in building the company’s long and short-term operating and financial plans. The Director will work together with each of the members of the executive team and connect with other key stakeholders frequently. This is an opportunity to build the FP&A function from the ground up and influence the strategic direction of the business. Business processes such as budgeting, forecasting, management reporting, financial analysis, and ad hoc business case preparation are all part of the job. This is a new role in the company and this person will design the role to maximize the impact on the business.
What a day in the life looks like:
- Assume responsibility for existing and introduce new executive-level and company-wide dashboards to help stakeholders focus on what is most important as they make choices based on actionable insights
- Own key finance and business processes, and implement and modify company-wide budgeting and forecasting to continuously improve predictability
- Oversee internal management financial reporting as well as the preparation of presentations for the CFO, Board of Directors, and company-wide all hands meetings
- Key partner across the organization sharing advice and counsel on all financial planning and analysis related activities
- Proactively identify and develop financial modeling and analysis for ad-hoc financial projects
- Provide a high level of thought process to identify, recommend and drive areas for improvement and spearhead projects to enhance the reporting and analytical infrastructure
- Exhibit flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments as they are identified and support various ad hoc projects as needed
What you bring to the table:
- 8+ years in financial planning, budgeting forecasting, reporting and analytics
- Background must include at least one or more of the following: investment banking, management consulting, or FP&A at a venture-backed high growth SaaS business
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting and/or MBA preferred
- Self-starter with excellent organizational, presentation and technical skills who thrives in a complex, constantly evolving, and often ambiguous environment
- Subject matter expert in 3-statement financial modeling, annual planning, rolling forecasts, and predictive analytics
- Strong commitment to building deep, supportive, and trusted partnerships across the company
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation.
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program, including employer match up to 3% of your base salary
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Remote Friendly Work Environment
- Open Time Off policy - Take the time you need when you need it.
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $175,000 - $215,000
Annual Bonus Potential: $20,000 - $30,000
Cybercrime is big business - and not just for the criminals. Business costs related to cybercrime are estimated to go up about 15% per each year reaching about $10.5 trillion annually by 2025. At CyberGRX, we are in the trenches helping businesses and clients combat those threats. We have transformed third-party cyber risk management for enterprises all over the world through our disruptive cloud-based exchange solution. We help companies achieve a detailed view of their third-party vendor ecosystem to help them quickly showcase, identify and mitigate security risks. We also work with our clients to provide cutting edge predictive analytics to provide insights into how they can better stop attacks from happening. With our headquarters based in Denver, Colorado and employees based globally - we strive to hire team members who want ownership, impact and growth. We invite you to learn more about us and would love you to consider joining our team!
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
CyberGRX prioritizes the health and well-being of employees, and vaccines are the best tool currently available to help control this global pandemic and protect our employees. Therefore, for everyone's safety, as a condition of employment: all employees will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the commencement of their employment (subject to the availability of reasonable accommodation when required by law). Some roles may be 100% remote and could be exempt from the vaccine mandate.
Our company headquarters are in Denver, Colorado and while we're always hiring talent here at the base of the Rocky Mountains - we're also open to remote candidates for certain roles! For any remote hires - we're hiring in the following states AL, AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, IA, IL, KS, LA, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA and WI.