Director of Financial Intelligence at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Director of Financial Intelligence to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Lead financial intelligence projects, automating processes and financial reporting for the Accounting and Finance team
- Create and implement data-informed initiatives and help to guide the team’s direction
- Partner with Analytics/Business Intelligence department, leading systems integrations
- Partner with leaders and cross-functional stakeholders to develop roadmaps to achieve company objectives
- Implement best practices to improve efficiencies and data quality, utilizing new technology
- Create and maintain internal documentation on tools and data sets
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: Advanced level understanding of SQL within any of the industry leading platforms (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- 8-10+ years of experience in Data Analytics, Machine Learning or automation
- Deep knowledge and experience in Finance and Accounting analyses
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Business preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and leverage analysis from models to aid in decision making
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $130,000-$180,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.