Director of Finance, FP&A at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Director of Finance, FP&A to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Work directly with Ibotta’s SVP of Finance & Accounting to analyze and execute key financial business decisions
- Manage a team to develop financial perspectives based on actual results, current trends, and input from key cross functional leaders
- Manage Ibotta’s full financial model, leading a rolling forecast process and own supporting financial reporting packages
- Create detailed business plans and implement forecast models to track and validate investment decisions
- Analyze results against budget and forecasts to explain variances and update forecasting methodology to reduce variances
- Work with stakeholders across the business to continuously improve financial reporting and forecast models
- Collaborate with business and department heads to optimize costs and drive revenue growth
- Provide input and analysis to support Board presentations
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: G Suite, Advanced Excel, Workday Adaptive Planning, excellent financial literacy and modeling capabilities
- 8-10+ years of progressive Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) or related experience, including 2+ years of people management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or business required, an MBA is preferred
- Ability to coach and develop direct reports to achieve next-level career progression
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively lead and communicate with staff across all levels, functions, and external constituencies
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $130,000-$150,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.