Director of Enablement at Quantum Metric, Inc.
- This is a fast-paced role, requiring flexibility working with a number of different organizations including Marketing, Customer Success, Sales and Operations
- Responsible for all aspects of planning, reporting, forecasting, quota allocation and management, sales process optimization, sales development and enablement, territory planning, and sales compensation administration
- Coordinate with sales leadership and product management to define sales support initiatives with the goal to arm the sales team with the necessary tools to effectively and successfully engage our target buyers
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to ensure that we are delivering consistent, up to date and relevant messages to our field organization
- Partner with product marketing to create and maintain a customer case study database, internal competitive battlecards, external product collateral and other work needed to enable the sales teams to increase pipeline volume, velocity and conversion.
- Design, deliver and maintain a comprehensive field enablement roadmap, which should encompass the market, competition, company, products and services, sales processes and systems, sales methodology, management, coaching, sales tools and skills training
- Drive continuous innovation in enablement programs and tools to enhance overall excellence across the sales and customer success field teams. Deliver a blended learning model to include facilitator led (classroom), webinars, event based and self-paced (e-learning) training
- Proactively, solicit and gather voice of customer feedback from the sales and customer success teams on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs with the customer in mind
- Identify growth opportunities using data, recommend operational improvements, prioritize and oversee the execution of enablement programs together with corresponding team leaders across functions
- Use monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting and pipeline management to identify revenue trends and work with sales leadership to improve revenue growth through systematic enablement improvements
- Establish effective pipeline generation metrics, revenue projections, pricing strategies and methodologies with an eye on increasing sales predictability
- Coordinate data and strategy across the sales teams together with alliances, marketing, product management, engineering, customer success and finance
- Provide recommendations on and evaluate, manage and train stakeholders on sales tools and resources that can be leveraged to drive efficiency throughout the revenue organization
- Lead and spearhead change across the revenue department by improving individually owned processes and taking initiative to champion cross-functional opportunities
- Provide leadership in change management processes, ensuring understanding and support from key stakeholders
- To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess strong sales acumen, strategic planning capabilities, and the ability to work collaboratively with a broad team while reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Demonstrate experience building and maintaining an enablement function at a company with >50m in annual revenue
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Strong technical, problem solving and collaboration skills
- Ability to develop and present to management
- Demonstrate expert status in business and industry trends as it relates to the enablement function
- Understand our market and the broader landscape of MarTech, ITSM and Cloud partners, competitors, etc.
- 7-10 years of experience working in sales, business or marketing operations, or business management and leading a team
- This will be the best group that you ever work with. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation