Customer Experience Representative at Wowza Media Systems
Wowza Media System is seeking a Customer Experience Representative to be the primary point of contact for the bulk of our customers’ non-technical support related inquiries. This is an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about helping customers and who will thrive inside a fast-paced environment, creating compelling and competitive products with worldwide impact.
What you will be doing:
The successful candidate will join a team of experienced Customer Experience Specialists. This position will be responsible for providing customer support in a timely manner for Wowza Media Systems’ diverse customer base, via our ticketing system, email, and incoming calls. Candidate will be expected to process order cancellations, apply payments, respond to invoice inquiries, conduct basic account and login changes, as well as account reactivations, and escalating complex tickets to the appropriate party.
Experience we’d like you to have:
The ideal candidate will have call center and/or email customer service experience, as well as the ability to navigate in multiple systems at once, while sorting through and triaging a large volume of incoming inquiries, or ‘tickets’.
- 2-4+ years experience customer service/billing experience.
- Subscription based billing experience is a plus.
- Experience in providing external customer support in a service desk environment and working within a formal ticketing system; Zendesk a plus
- Ensuring all inbound issues are triaged and responding to within agreed upon acceptable time-frames
- Ability to work with high-volume, somewhat repetitive tasks
- Prioritization skills and attention to detail a must; ability to work on multiple projects in downtime
- Curiosity and desire to learn complex systems and processes a must
- Desired experience working within Zuora, and/or Salesforce
- Ability to work independently, with the support of, and accountability to a team
- Excellent English verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills; other languages a plus
- College Degree preferred
What we love about working for Wowza
- Million Dollar Views of the Mountains, Denver Metro, and Live Buffalo!
- Strong benefits package including Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, PTO and 401k match
- An appetizing kitchen stocked with food and drinks…. dog treats too!
- The ability to work with amazing clients and partners such as ESPN, Walt Disney, Facebook, US Air Force, and Amazon
- Gym Discounts to satisfy that urge to move
- Spacious office with state of the art equipment
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, successful industry leader that is passionate about our customers and has a track record of delivering results.