The work Arrow does goes into everything from cars to coffee makers. Whether it is something you've never seen before or the things you can’t live without, if it takes a charge, chances are it was built with Arrow.
When you think about the world of Five Years Out, Arrow is helping design it, build it and source it. “Five Years Out” is the tangible future and the people who live and work there know that new technologies, new materials, new ideas and new electronics will make life not only different, but better. Not just cheaper, but smarter. Not just easier, but more inspired.
What You will Be Doing:
- Actively manage a pipeline of customer accounts, some of which may be complicated or unique, to ensure payment is received; this may include research, validating data, reconciliation reporting and/or working with other departments in the company to ensure accuracy of accounts.
- Directly responsible for collecting open receivable balances timely and efficiently.
- Review new and existing accounts’ credit analysis information to assess customer status and recommend credit line. Has credit authority up to 100k.
- Analyze, assess, and report on risk of potential new and existing accounts.
- Responsible for facilitating payments daily, including credit cards, electronic funds transfers, ACH and lockbox deposits for multi-currency receipts, bank accounts and various A/R systems; may include troubleshooting.
- Sort and organize data, updating customer records, accurately facilitating transactions and adjustments.
- Strictly adhere to internal policies and guidelines.
- Maintain a 100% compliant control environment for both SOX and non-SOX processes.
- Maintain detailed accurate files and notes within SAP regarding collection efforts. Initiate adequate follow-up with customers and fellow employees in a timely manner.
- Reconcile full cycle AR including debits and credits, Forex gain or loss, sales tax, Foreign Withholding Tax and Commissions adjustments.
- Perform other related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Facilitates the communication exchange and relationship building required to collect the billings due within the specified contractual terms.
- Is responsible for strategic accounts.
- Recommendation and preparation of account referrals to Litigators and Debt collection agencies.
What We Are Looking For:
- Well organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to perform high work volume with minimal errors and supervision.
- Ability to communicate courteously and proactively with all levels within the company.
- Strong mathematical, analytical and reasoning skills when presented with special projects, problems and requests which require decision making and action.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills, including the ability to operate accounting programs.
- Acts independently to accomplish assignments.
- Able to determine when to escalate issues as needed.
- Performs administrative, professional and/or technical duties that are more complex. May handle situations that could require some deviation from standard procedures in response to difficult issues.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of job-related tools and applications.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial and customer transactions.
- B2B collections highly preferred.
- Build strong, cross-functional relationships with such departments as Sales, Billing, Operations and Customer Service.
- To be able to perform a weekly cash forecast with accuracy of 90% or better.
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in the credit / collection environment
- Experience working in a Team environment
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That is why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)