What You’ll Be Doing:
- Review new and existing accounts’ credit analysis information in order to assess customer status and recommend credit line.
- Analyze, assess and report on risk of potential new and existing accounts.
- Partner with the collections team or may perform collections to maximize A/R performance, while mitigating risk. Leverage account and stakeholder's knowledge to support the collection process.
- Review customer account information to identify accounts with potential credit line increase and accounts with potential risk. Also make recommendations to management regarding risk reduction strategies and alternative financing methodologies. Has credit authority for mid- to large-sized accounts.
- Review unresolved customer credit issues. Also develop internal relationships with sales personnel in order to execute customer credit issues.
- Conduct customer visits in order to obtain enhanced knowledge of account for financial review, building the relationship and overall management of the account.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or related discipline preferred
- Strong communication, both verbal and written
- Financial acumen
- Financial statement analysis
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 1–2 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)