Credit Analyst I
We have an excellent opportunity for a Credit Analyst in our Centennial, Colorado location.
Under general direction, the Credit Analyst performs moderately complex credit analysis on customers to maximize company's working capital, improve cash flow and effectively manage and protect the integrity of Accounts Receivable. Using various financial tools, perform extensive research to assess and determine risk and/or potential exposure for our customers. Support sales activities and initiatives by determining appropriate credit limits, which minimize risk exposure while maximizing sales. Facilitate customer portfolios through collections and accounts receivable and minimize noncollectable account write-offs.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review new and existing accounts’ credit analysis information in order to assess customer status and recommend credit line. Analyze, assess and report on risk of potential new and existing accounts.
- Review customer account information to identify accounts with potential credit line increase and accounts with potential risk. Make recommendations to management regarding risk reduction strategies and alternative financing methodologies. Has credit authority up to $500K.
- Review unresolved customer credit issues with collectors. Develop internal relationships with sales personnel in order to execute customer credit issues.
- Coordinate and communicate credit challenges with Sales and customers.
- Meet with new sales/ops employees to review role of Financial Services and educate on processes, policies and procedures.
- Conduct customer visits in order to obtain enhanced knowledge of account for financial review, building the relationship and overall management of the account.
- Train Associates in proper procedures and assists them with higher level credit limits and moderately complex analysis.
- Performs collections to maximize A/R performance, while mitigating risk. Leverage account and stakeholder's knowledge to support the collection process.
- Participate in training with and for the financial services group, sales branches and other departments. Develop and maintain tools for use by financial services, for example the risk model, ABB database, over limit reports and other monitoring tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3-5 years relevant Credit Analyst experience