Corporate Development Manager (Remote) at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
• Complex Financial Modeling: Build and maintain complex financial valuation models including: DCF, Relative Valuation (Trading Multiples & Precedent Transactions), and Pro Forma Merger Models.
• Due Diligence Support: Assist in target financial due diligence process including coordination
with various departments and communicating information and insights to senior and executive management.
• Presentation Materials Preparation: Prepare presentation materials for executive leadership and the board in support of actively pursued transaction.
• Deal Cycle Management: Support the deal process across all corporate functions and work effectively with external partners and advisors. Set up internal and external team meetings, manage and oversee data rooms and manage the distribution of information to all relevant transaction participants. Support contract negotiations and closings.
• Integration Support & Synergy Tracking: Support integration efforts in early stages before and right after deal closing and track post-transaction synergy achievement.
• Strategic Financial & Ad hoc Analysis: Analyze new venture and/or partnership opportunities and
perform valuation of strategic capital allocation priorities, etc.
What you bring
• Undergraduate degree with academic coursework in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Accounting, or other related fields with a track record of high academic achievement and professional advancement.
• A minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, corporate development, transaction advisory accounting or management consulting.
• CFA (or progress towards CFA Designation) and/or advance degree (MBA or MS in Finance or related fields) are desired but not required.
• General payment industry knowledge and software, e-commerce, financial technology M&A experience is desired but not required.
What we offer you
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.