Founded in 2015, Automox is a fast growing (>100%+ a year) dynamic SaaS company that is disrupting the status quo by automating and reducing the pain that comes with securing and managing endpoints within the modern enterprise. As Automox matures, we are building an Accounting and Finance team to develop scalable internal solutions as our platform and customer base grows. We are seeking an experienced individual with strong leadership skills and experience scaling a SaaS company.
As a Billing Specialist, you will work closely with our Sales and Finance/Operations team to provide accurate and timely invoices to our customers. You will also be responsible for communication with our vendors and department heads to ensure invoices are collected and paid in a timely manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate financial record of all receivable transactions, verifications, etc.
- Prepare and disburse invoices/statements to customers
- Communicate with customers to answer questions, resolve issues, & collect payments
- Analyze transaction information to identify refunds, delinquent accounts and insufficient payments
- Post payments to the general ledger & assist with daily cash reconciliation
- Manage and maintain all aspects of payroll from scheduling to verification
- Responsible for all bill pay and AP tasks
- Collaborate with the other finance department members to maintain company financial health
Skills & Attributes:
- 1-3+ Years of bookkeeping experience - A/R A/P and payroll
- Proficiency with financial software - Stripe, SaaSoptics, Bill.com, & Quickbooks
- Understanding of SaaS-based business models & Lock box experience preferred
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent independent research and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starting team player who can excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, challenging work environment
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full time permanent employees.
-Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
-Parental Benefits: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
-Time off: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
-Perks: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
-Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range.
-$55,000 - $70,000/year
-All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA. The world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.