Associate Manager, Treasury Systems at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
This role will support the Corporate Treasury Systems function in maintaining, and growing capabilities of Arrow’s Treasury Management Solutions. This role coordinates and supervises team members responsible for day-to-day systems administration and operational processes, while assisting management in the design, implementation and testing of new solutions to meet business needs. The Manager will focus heavily on Treasury and Finance needs and will be expected to engage with other departments such as Controllership, A/P, A/R, IT, ERP systems owners and global businesses. Strong supervisory and coaching skills, as well as organization and project management skills are required to be successful in this role.
- Provide direction to maintain and support direct connectivity with internal and external financial partners using your basic knowledge of FTP/SFTP and web service.
- Supervise daily treasury system functionality, lead research and issue resolution.
- Serve as a back-up to the systems analysts for finance-managed applications including the Bank Portals, and Treasury systems.
- Assist management in project work streams with business analysis, implementation of functionality, testing, and connectivity.
- Effectively communicate interface business requirements.
- Own specific project work streams, providing leadership and project management.
- Facilitate work with Internal Audit and Compliance teams, as well as external Audit teams.
- Lead trainings for treasury system functionality and procedures.
- Maximize system use and capacity to support current and changing business needs.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to systems analysts, providing input to employee performance evaluations.
- Knowledge and training with treasury or finance applications including functional and system administration.
- ERP Systems and/or communication technology protocol background preferred
- Fair understanding of file format required to transmit data between different systems
- Background in a programming language such as SQL, Java, .Net or any other OOP language a major plus
- Experience in a full end-to-end system integration project including specification design and testing.
- Prior TMS experience is preferred including but not limited to (GTreasury, SunGard Integrity, FXall, Chatham, Bloomberg Terminal, or similar products)
- Working knowledge of Cash Accounting/Treasury preferred.
- Strong ability to work as part of a team, work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation.
- Able to lead a team of stakeholders through discovery and solution design for production issues.
- The highest degree of problem-solving and analytical skills required.
- Exceptional communications skills, both oral and written, with the ability to work in an international, multi-cultural organization.
- Ability to communicate technical and/or complex information to a variety of end users.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and practical problem-solving abilities.
- International experience beneficial.
- Exceptional skills in MS Office Suite, specifically Excel, Visio and Project Design.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, computer science, or information technology is required.
- Prefer no less than 4 years of experience in Accounting, Finance, Treasury or IT.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)