Accounts Receivable Specialist
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for day to day prioritization, resolution, and follow-up of customer account issues. Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for billing inquiries, disputes, and follow on case work and accounts receivable balances
• Troubleshoot account issues with Customer Support, Customer Operations, Finance, and Sales
• Resolve customer account issues effectively
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to make an immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are able to create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques to create new "ways and means" for the insurance industry, and with that the industry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
• Account billing, collections, and account resolution experience (preferred)
• Experience with multiple Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (preferred)
• Excellent verbal and telephone communication skills necessary
• Intermediate level MS Excel skills
• Excellent typing skills with the ability to type 50+ words per minute with high accuracy