Accounts Receivable Specialist – Hotel Commissions
Launched in November 2014, Hotel Engine is a Denver-grown startup that has built a worldwide inventory of wholesale hotel rates unavailable to the public. The invite-only platform saves its members an average of 26% off public rates, as well as offers a full suite of free expense management tools and a unique loyalty program.
We were named “2018 Start-up of the Year” and are growing at 3-digit growth YoY. This position is due to that growth! We are seeking a determined and gritty person to help us collect commissions from hotels. You will be joining a team that is energized, dedicated, and motivated.
Office and perks: office kegerator, organic fruit delivery, snacks, shuffleboard table, paid gym membership, paid vacation, sick days, and holidays, 401k, and medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
The Commissions Specialist will possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have strong attention to detail while managing a large portfolio.
- Collect commissions from hotels with excellent follow-up.
- Build, refine, and document processes. Must be extremely organized.
- Create excel schedules – must be very excel-savvy.
- Various analyses – we are growing and can’t predict!
- VERY STRONG Excel user
- Experience in the hotel industry is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Nimble and fast-paced work style with a driven personality
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to problem solve independently.
Required Education & Experience:
- 2+ years of professional experience in collections or accounts receivable in a very fast-paced environment.
- Experience creating, refining, and documenting new processes.
- Excellent customer service skills and a willingness to reach out to clients and request owed commissions (for which you receive commissions)
What we provide:
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership, snacks, and organic fruit delivery
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.