Ibotta is seeking an Accounts Receivable Senior Specialist to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Process customer invoices accurately and timely
- Proactively research and resolve billing issues and questions
- Assist in applying cash receipts to outstanding invoices when necessary
- Actively pursue delinquent customer accounts
- Reconcile account balances and deferred revenue
- Provide support relating to customer billing and account balances
- Streamline, automate, and instill best practices in billing and cash receipts process
- Prepare, record, and file documentation to substantiate account balances
- Support the AR Specialist with troubleshooting issues that arise in the invoicing process
- Ability to manage more complex clients and invoicing processes
- Other duties and projects as needed
What we are looking for:
- Core Competencies: Being Resilient, Collaborates, Communicates Effectively, and Resourcefulness.
- Technical Skills: G Suite, Intermediate Excel
- 5+ years of accounting or billing experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred or an equivalent combination of related education and experience
- Strong customer service, data entry, and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing processes and to identify areas of process improvement
- Capability to perform multiple tasks with changing priorities and to follow through to completion on all assignments.
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $48,000 - $60,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation. This compensation range is specific to the state of Colorado's local labor market and may vary for employees living in other areas.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.