Accounts Payable Associate II
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Works closely with Accounts Payable Supervisor, other accounting departments and outside vendors. Responsible for intermediary AP transactions and will be responsible for managing a portfolio of moderately to high complex accounts (e.g. trade), interaction with vendors and resolving purchase order receipt to invoice discrepancies.
- Resolves discrepant or disputed issues relating to the suppliers in the portfolio by troubleshooting and handling complex/specific account issues.
- Manages Arrow’s Fee-for-Service (FFS) Supplier Portfolio.
- Provides training (informal and formal) to lower level AP employees, reviews and assists accounting team with work assignments.
- Resolves escalated or identified complex issues.
- Prepares journal entries, assists with month end close process and maintains data for report creation.
- Reviews statements worked by AP Coordinator to ensure completion.
What We Are Looking For:
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables & vlookups)
- Excellent written and verbal customer service and communication skills
- Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
- Experience with reconciliations preferred
Experience / Education:
Typically requires a 2-year degree and 3–5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!