Accounting Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc. (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow Electronics guides innovation forward for over 220,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2022 sales of $37 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. The company maintains 228 locations worldwide with over 90 locations served.
A Fortune 109 company with 22,000 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial, and consumer electronics. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the entire product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place, time, and price. Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers and suppliers - the best technology companies in the world - and connects them through the company's industry-leading services.
In this role, you will partner with all levels of the business to deliver the highest quality financial analysis and support to assist in strategic decision-making. Conduct review of account reconciliations and financial reporting and analysis completed by General Ledger accounting staff. Research complex GAAP issues escalated from staff, provide direction on technical accounting matters. You will manage the accounting and financial functions of a multi-million-dollar business unit including ensuring accurate financial reporting, forecasting, data management, and sound financial controls.
This position will follow a hybrid schedule of 3 days in our office (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays) based in Centennial CO and 2 days from home.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Train and educate employees on day-to-day functional responsibilities.
- Perform day to day functional responsibility and/or conduct financial analysis to identify and evaluate risk and exposure; recommend appropriate action.
- Set and communicate direction for team in order to deliver results in line with strategic goals. May need intermittent guidance from senior management to develop staff for optimal team performance.
- Research and inform team on regulatory issues. Identify and raise any risks and exposures to senior management.
What We Are Looking For:
- At least 8 years of related experience
- CPA, CMA, or master's degree
- Experience navigating complex work
- Advanced Excel skills
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More:
- Experience working at a public company preferred
- Prior people management experience , including performance management.
- Experience using Oracle HFM, Hyperion, Blackline, and/or Alteryx
What's In It for You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$94,800.00 - $126,445.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)