Accounting - Consolidations Reporting Analyst II at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Terrific opportunity to join our Internal Reporting team - apply if you have consolidations knowledge/experience!
What You'll be Doing
- Assist with monthly consolidation of Arrow’s worldwide results.
- Assist with preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements.
- Requires extensive monthly analytical review of financial results.
- Requires communication with corporate and field management regarding financial performance.
- Responsible for complex intercompany transactions and improving intercompany reporting between the regions.
- Develop process efficiencies.
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis as required by executive management.
- Works closely with all financial departments to ensure accurate reporting of financial information.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Familiarity of accounting principles
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work well with deadlines and reprioritize work assignments as needed
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
What Will Help You Succeed Even More:
- Big 4 or Reporting Experience
- HFM experience
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)