Accountant Senior I at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
New Senior Accountant Opening!
Senior Accountant evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financial and accurate and complete for the assigned business unit.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and problem solver, who has experience with general ledger accounting, preferably in a larger, complex company.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Month/Quarter end close: calculate, review and process journal entries and balance sheet/account reconciliation.
- Reconciliations & Analysis – complete standard reconciliations and income statement analysis.
- Evaluate transactions and record to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete.
- Perform financial analysis of actual results against budget/forecast and have an understanding of the market conditions to ensure financial statements are reported in accordance to GAAP.
- Reporting - Responsible for producing, reviewing, analyzing, and issuing periodic reporting on general subject matter and or business areas.
- Special Project assignments - Support and or participate on special projects.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, and a minimum of 5-7 years experience
- Experience working for public companies highly preferred.
Qualities that Will Help You Succeed Include
- Strong analytical skills, deadline and detail-oriented, and ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Familiarity of accounting principles(GAAP)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office, GL systems (Oracle and Hyperion preferred)
- CPA is highly preferred
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)