This Staff II Accountant evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financial and accurate and complete for the assigned business unit. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and problem solver, who has experience with general ledger accounting, preferably in a larger, complex company.
What You’ll Be Doing
- balance sheet reconciliations and income statement reconciliations and provide necessary analysis, make recommendations
- Evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete.
- Summarize information from multiple sources into a management report to provide high level analysis and recommendations
- Responsible for review and update internal and external Audit requests and provide the information needed
- Identifies process problems or issues and escalates appropriately.
- Working with various departments and teams to help automate the process, evaluate the procedures and increase efficiency.
- Cross training with other team members to support their workload as needed.
- Supports and/or participates in special projects.
What You’ll Need
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, and 2-4 years of experience and experience working for public companies highly preferred.
Qualities that Will Help You Succeed Include
- Strong analytical skills, deadline and detail-oriented, and ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Familiarity of accounting principles(GAAP)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office, GL systems (Oracle and Hyperion preferred).
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!