Finance Solutions Analyst (Oracle) at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Position:Finance Solutions Analyst (Oracle)
Oracle ERP Analyst provides project coordination, techno-functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems. The ERP Analyst is responsible for project tracking and control for assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
- Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
- Works independently
- Implementation and support knowledge of Oracle release R12 version of oracle financials is essential. AR, Collections, GL knowledge is critical along with accounting functions of SLA
- Guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures and serves as a resource for best practices/quality.
- Stakeholder management at executive levels
- Implement overall architecture approach for all layers of a solution.
- Ensure that enterprise architecture standards, policies, and procedures are implemented within a development project.
- Deployed on project teams to lead, create and document technical design activities.
- Educate developers on design patterns, best practices and optimal development techniques.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.