ERP Functional Analyst II
We are looking for an experienced OBIEE Developer to support the Arrow ECS business. The position will be located within our Englewood, CO location.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess a good understanding of enterprise-class IT development methodologies, and demonstrate solid skills in analyzing and decomposing business processes. This individual must have good communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate a team-oriented, goal-and results-driven work ethic. The role requires working collaboratively with the business community and other BI team members within a dynamic and high profile environment.
- Translates and converts user requirements into OBIEE designs and packages for development
- Develops re-usable OBIEE frameworks and components such as logical layers and metadata mappings for Business Intelligence Applications
- Develops BI deliverables such as OBIEE RPDs, data integration processes, and multidimensional databases
- Works closely with the test teams to complete BI development activities and resolve defects; develops and unit tests OBIEE repositories and multidimensional databases and, monitors and remediates system integration and business user testing software issues
- Design Oracle BI Publisher Data Models, Data sets and Templates which will be used by business in daily basis.
- Design, develop, test and prepare detailed specification of new requirements and support all technical issues related to OBIP in Production environments
- Leads BI application change control management by performing Impact Analysis to drive changes
- Leads development and performance improvements of complex reports and debugs long running reports
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Experience with Oracle 11g databases
- At least 5 years of experience in data analysis, and Business Intelligence
- At least 3 years of experience in OBIEE development from both technical and functional perspective
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end deployments of at least two of the following: OBIEE repositories, Oracle BI applications, or data warehousing preferably in an Oracle environment
- Experience in OBIEE Administration and Presentation Tools and OBIEE Delivers
- Enterprise business intelligence experience in financials, supply chain, order management, or sales/marketing
- Prior experience with Informatica
- Data modeling experience and familiarity with different data modeling techniques
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
- Strong written and Communication skills