Technical Project Engineer (Zoom Phone & Contact Center) at Zoom Video Communications
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoom is seeking a Technical Project Engineer for the Professional Services Organization. The Technical Project Engineer will be designing and implementing Zoom Phone and Contact Center solutions.
- Lead the discovery, design and implementation of Zoom Phone and Contact Center Solutions.
- Acts as a business analyst and technology advisor and collaborate with clients to implement Zoom's solutions to various market segments
- Document customers business requirements via use cases, user stories, and call/process flows/flowcharts
- Map customer requirements to specific Zoom capabilities, taking consideration customers current business needs within the existing platform
- Perform a wide range of integrations with 3rd party products such as WFM, WFO, CRMs, and more
- Migrate customers from different voice and video solutions to the Zoom and 3rd party solutions
- Communicate information verbally and in writing, clearly, accurately, reliably, and timely
- Support and Troubleshoot deployments
- Document best practices and create deployment and support playbook
- Experience integrating other UC and collaboration Products and solutions (Contact Center, CRM, etc.)
- Minimum of 10 years of engineering experience performing technical gap analysis, creating requirements for large scale enterprises for voice and contact center solutions (cloud preferred) Cloud based solutions preferred
- Requires a bachelor's degree in CS, MIS or its equivalent and at least 10+ years of experience designing and implementing UC/Voice solutions. UCaaS/CCaaS
- Strong experience with UC and Contact Center best practices, process, and procedures for design, deployment, and support
- Experience with UC and Contact Center migrations (Migrations to cloud strongly preferred
- Experience configuring SBCs, trunks, gateways
- Strong knowledge of VoIP Protocols
- Strong background and knowledge of other Cloud and Premise UC/Voice Solutions
- Strong networking experience and good understanding of network requirements for a UC/Voice deployment
- Public and private clouds, system administrator experience, GitHub or public repository alternatives, (experience strongly preferred)
- Enterprise verticals experience (banking, healthcare, education, and tech) are preferred
- Ability to Travel
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .