Zoom is looking for a key team member in the Enterprise and Solution Architects Team that will support system implementations to build cloud solutions for our eCommerce, Billing, Payments and Marketplace initiatives.
- Designing and managing the solution engineering in relation to Billing, Taxation and Payment functions in Zoom’s eCommerce and marketplace platforms
- Design modules to optimize Payment Infrastructure to expand the International reach of Zoom’s Payment Methods
- Utilize Agile Software Methodology to deliver solutions iteratively and produce high quality technical design documents that utilize UML diagrams and design patterns
- Strong technical documentation and presentation skills to communicate architectural and design options, educating development teams, business users and senior leadership
- Build robust cloud solutions to meet business and technical objectives
- Collaborate with other Enterprise Systems and Product Engineering teams to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Updates job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products and participates in educational opportunities
- Resolve escalated support requests for existing environments
- Provide recommendations and best practices to the engineering teams
- BS/MS degree Computer Science or related area or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of total software engineering experience
- Minimum of 5 years of architecture/solution design experience
- Expert in designing and implementing applications using micro-services
- Be proficient in Java language, familiar with HTTP protocol and servlet specification, and master Java open source frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, Spring boot, and mybatis, etc
- Experience with Java Servlets, API services using REST methodologies
- Experience with Java Multithreading: concurrent data structures, parallel algorithms, and thread management
- Expertise with relational and NoSQL databases like MySQL, DynamoDB, Hbase, Redis and/or others
- Familiar with Linux system and the use of high-performance application server nginx and Tomcat
- Familiar with popular message middleware such as Kafka, rocketmq, etc.
- Strong design and coding skills, understand object-oriented design, familiar with object-oriented design principles, master design patterns and application scenarios
- Strong familiarity with source code management and continuous integration/delivery processes
- Understands complex workflows and develop validate innovative solutions to solve difficult problems
- Development of eCommerce and/or marketplace platforms preferred
- Experience with SaaS Billing, Taxation, Payments, Rating, Provisioning and Reports development is a plus
- Experience in java basic technology system (including JVM, class loading mechanism, multithreading concurrency, IO, network) is a plus
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills preferred
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram