Systems Architect (contract-to-hire) at Location3
*This is a remote position, but we are currently only able to hire within the U.S.
About the Systems Architect position
We are looking for a Systems Architect who will drive the design, development, and future state of our core platforms. This is a contract-to-hire position.
Expected Salary Range - $95,000 to $135,000 annually depending on experience.
- Front End: Angular, Typescript, RxJs, Nx, Akita, Jasmine, Visual Studio Code
- Back End: C# Web API, .Net Core, MongoDb, xUnit, Visual Studio
- Azure: Service Bus, App Services, Data Factory, Functions, and WebJobs
- Data Warehouse: Synapse
- Architecture: Microservices with RESTFul APIs, event-driven, message-based
- Hosted: 100% in Azure using Azure DevOps Build/Release pipelines
System Architect Responsibilities:
- Active participant of an Agile/Scrum team
- Architectural design, development, and deployment of the enterprise’s overall network and computer systems
- Evangelize architectural decisions and directions upstream (Executive Leadership) and downstream (Engineering Team)
- Creating specifications such as interface designs, architecture diagrams, applications, and network and security systems.
- Assessing the technical needs of the company and integrating systems as needed
- Evaluating, identifying, and developing software and mobile solutions
- Datawarehouse design, development, and optimization
- Documenting and recording every aspect of an application or software
- Training and overseeing the activities of the members of the development team
- Locating and directing solutions for critical challenges involving software and hardware interfaces
- Looking for problems within software systems and resolving the issues
- Staying on top of industry trends and new technologies
- Reports to top management in the organization
System Architect Requirements:
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar
- 5-10 years' experience working as a Systems Architect
- Worked with Relational (MSSQL) and NoSQL/Document Databases (MongoDB, Cosmos DB)
- Problem-solving skills
- Planning skills
- Applicable Industry Certifications
- Mobile app development
- Digital marketing / Social Media experience
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Experts - Location3 is a digital marketing agency that delivers enterprise-level strategy with local market activation. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 55+ full-time employees who develop and execute digital marketing strategies for global, national, and local brands. More than half of Location3’s client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the digital performance of client partners in industries such as Travel & Hospitality, Education, Healthcare, Restaurants, Retail, Financial Services, Telecomm, Franchise Systems and more.
Location3 is looking for passionate people with innovative thinking who want to work with a performance-driven team. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We offer the benefit of being a remote work organization, but we also strongly believe that collaboration is key to driving outcomes. Our company culture, our ongoing education and training programs, and our technology infrastructure all contribute to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important - whether it's in-person or over Teams. We have dedicated annual company events like golf day, ski day, and monthly events like town halls, team happy hours, team trivia, and team cooking demonstrations that help to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, a wellbeing stipend, every other Friday off, remote work equipment, and more.