We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.Job Description
We’re looking for Support Engineers for our elite Customer Operations team in Denver. We’re not a helpdesk, neither a call center.:) . We investigate, analyze and troubleshoot issues for clients who use our market-leading pricing and analytics software. There’s no “turning it off and on again”, but there’s a lot of code reading, asking the right questions and coming up with original solutions.
- Work with our customers to resolve their issues and make sure that they get bugs fixed
- Overseeing customer bug reports as they get resolved
- Assist our configuration engineers and other teams with problems they may face
- Friendly nerds welcome with 0-4 years experiance
- Team-spirited but independent and responsible. Work from home if you like, as long as work gets done
- Willing to learn a lot of new skills – likely more than you’ve ever learned
- Capable of working hard, but also having fun and being a part of a very casual environment
- Good English is a must, both verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, even under pressure
- Some experience with programming, preferably object-oriented; ability to read code Basic grasp of XML, SQL and databases in general
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, take initiative and play well in a team
What’s good to know, but can be learned:
- Experience with Java EE, Spring, .NET, Groovy or React.js coding and development
- Application servers: JBoss, NetWeaver, Jetty
- Oracle and its development and diagnostic tools
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Confluence, Splunk/Kibana, web services or REST APIs
- Previous support or customer-facing experience is welcome
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Pay Range $60k-85k base * Salary may vary on geographic location and years of experience.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours