SRE Engineer - Deployment at RingCentral
What if you could support the solutions that will change the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together.
As a member of the RingCentral IT team, you’ll work across every department in the company to develop and deploy innovations that power productivity, deliver insights, and improve the flow of company data. It’s a team built to thrive on change—and a perfect place to build a career with lasting impact.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt | Location: Denver, Colorado
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a dynamic and curious system administrator to become familiar with software development and operations in a strong, worldwide company with a large cloud infrastructure distributed all over the world. You will use and understand common practices of transparent deployment and maintaining large distributed systems, following top industry level processes and tools. This position is at our location in Centennial, CO.
- Deliver and troubleshoot service updates to the stage and production platforms.
- Communicate and collaborate with other teams (Operations, QA, Development).
- Continuously improve your knowledge level of our production system.
- Work closely with virtualization/storage, network and monitoring teams to create roll out plans or investigate issues met during deployment.
- Take part in automation design and improvements.
- Common knowledge of OSI model or TCP/IP stack protocols.
- Understanding of Linux and Windows server systems.
- Ability to work with strict deadlines.
- Familiarity and practical experience with virtualization/cloud technologies.
- BS/BA in CS or other technical degree, or equivalent experience
You will get experience in:
- Working in a high-performance team in a strong technology company.
- Troubleshooting of Java, C++ applications based on enterprise technologies (RabbitMQ, MongoDB, GridGain, Coherence, etc.).
- Software development lifecycle, where DevOps team plays a meaningful role.
- Working with SQL, bash, python or other scripting languages.
Benefits and Amenities:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.