Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 16,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
We’re looking for a creative and highly motivated Sr. Salesforce Developer to join our Salesforce Development Team and help us innovate and extend what is possible in Salesforce.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team in the travel industry and help shape our Salesforce development practice as we scale.
In this role you will help plan and execute special projects while supporting ongoing cross-team operations. You will work closely with our Product Team and other cross-functional development teams to design and implement world class solutions on the Salesforce platform.
The ideal candidate for this role is technically savvy, analytical, and process-oriented. They must anticipate and embrace the challenge of solving critical business problems in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter, willing to perform a variety of responsibilities and would be comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
What you’ll do
- Design & develop solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex and Lightning that support homeowner and property onboarding, reservation management, and guest service
- Ensure Salesforce best practices are leveraged in designing and delivering solutions
- Periodically review code with peers to ensure standards in quality and performance are being met
- Guide and teach less experienced developers
- Maintain stability and functionality of the application, while implementing new features and/or troubleshooting and fixing bugs
What makes you a great fit
- 5+ years experience developing on the Salesforce platform (APEX, Process Flows, App Builder, and Lightning)
- Background in object oriented programming
- Demonstrated experience working in large scale Salesforce implementations
- Experience with Agile development process
- Demonstrated experience integrating with 3rd Party tools, APIs, and other web services
- Strong background designing and implementing complex and relational data models
- Salesforce development certifications a plus
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role our salary range is $102,000 to $133,000, depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.