In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Development Manager that will support business solutions in our CRM and other supporting systems. This position will be dynamic and challenging and we are looking for the right individual that can think on their feet and really embrace new challenges as they come along.
- Lead development on top of the Salesforce platform
- Lead a team of Salesforce developers in complex custom developments of entire applications using Apex and LWC
- Mentor other Salesforce Developers
- Hold the development teams accountable for quality of code, achieving committed work within a sprint or by project deadlines
- Work with the team to design solutions that leverage Salesforce best practices and introduce new technologies
- Engage in with Tech lead and/or lead code reviews to ensure best practice coding processes
- Work with release manager to plan releases and release schedules
- Interact with Business stakeholders, BSA to refine requirements; work efficiently in a cross-functional team across multiple projects
- Understand and be able to identify bottlenecks across the system and evaluate performance of various components
- Analyze, evaluate and propose technologies to efficiently address product requirements in the software design
- Execute full lifecycle software development using standard configuration, Apex, VisualForce, LWC, API's and Force.com applications
- Advanced knowledge and practical experience with application design principles, patterns, and practice in order to provide immediate short and long term solutions
- Review and debug existing source code and resolve support requests for existing environments
- Document and maintain software functionality, this is a key part of the role
- Updates job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; participates in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years of Apex, VF and Salesforce application design and development experience
- 2+ years of Lighting Framework development experience (LWC)
- Solid knowledge and experience in Object-Oriented Design and Programming techniques.
- Expertise in Apex development, including in Trigger Frameworks, TDTM, and governor limits
- Significant experience with Model View Controller, Custom API's, Web Services and Rest API's and CI/CD systems.
- Solid experience with Salesforce SalesCloud, Communities, Lightning
- Experience leading team of global developers
- Data management preferred (SQL, XML, JSON)
- Knowledge of Zuora, Netsuite and other enterprise business systems preferred
- Exposure to Integration and BI Tools such as Mulesoft, Tableau, Salesforce Einstein Analytics.
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages.
- Salesforce Developer Certification (current) preferred
- This is a remote position based in the U.S.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .