Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
The Solutions Engineering team focuses on developing solutions that enable our product to work seamlessly with various partners, vendors, operating systems, and environments. The team utilizes skill sets from various backgrounds to continuously iterate on and introduce new functionality with the goal of enabling the streamlined adoption of our product. This team’s focus is to improve customer and partner adoption.
As a Senior Fullstack Engineer for the Solutions Engineering team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Architecting and developing scalable solutions that allow our customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to seamlessly integrate with our product
- Collaborating with Automox Partners to ensure a streamlined customer experience between various industry products/platforms
- Maintain and implement new functionality to the Automox Agent, continuously iterating on how our product integrates with Windows, Mac, and Linux endpoints
- Write clean, reusable code adhering to best practices (and contributing towards continuous improvement of those practices)
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Have a self-driven attitude - able to own problems and deliver solutions.
- Collaborative in nature, with partners across different functions (engineering, product, design, support)
- Highly communicative to understand customer needs and regularly align with your team and partners
- 8+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- Experience building well tested and hardened APIs
- Experience with building or operating distributed systems, and asynchronous programming
- Strong computer science fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures background
- Model of software engineering best practices, including agile development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, debugging, and troubleshooting
- B.S.+ in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full time permanent employees.
-Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
-Parental Benefits: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
-Time off: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
-Perks: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
-Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range.
-$130,000 - $150,000/year
-All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.