Are you ready to take your ideas and skills to the next level with TalentReef, leading the frontend development as we transform our leading SaaS based recruitment marketing and talent management solutions into a mobile first design?
At TalentReef, we deliver the leading HR software and customer service expertise in partnership with the service industry. Your contributions both big and small will be valued, recognized, and rewarded at every step along our exciting journey. Our team is passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for the general direction of the UI components and building reusable code and libraries for future use while ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX design.
How You’ll Do It
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed, scalability, and reuse
- Work closely with Product Owners and UX designers to ensure our apps reflects design
- Conduct detailed code reviews
- Analyze requirements; designs, implements, unit tests and delivers code.
- Collaborate with multiple sprint team members
- Work with a talented team in an agile environment
- Mentor other Engineers on the team
- UI Architecture Reviews
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ Years of React Experience
- Programming Skills combined with Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Technical Certification
- Understanding of Distributed and Service Oriented Design Patterns
- Enterprise deployment Awareness
- Proficient with REST principles
- Code Performance Awareness
- Software Debugging
- Advocate Architectural Direction with Team
- Player/coach, leads by example
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Desire for continuous learning
$100,000-135,000 DOE + Bonus
We consider the people at TalentReef to be the strength of our company. TalentReef is a great place to learn and work, and we look forward to your contributions in fueling our growth and optimizing our client’s talent management processes. You will also enjoy great benefits:
- Flexible Time Off (Unlimited)
- Flexibility and Remote Work Options
- Competitive Health Benefits
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Subsidized parking
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, Kombucha on tap
- Career Journey planning and employee recognition
- Culture is important to us and there are numerous options to get involved and collaborate, including giving back to our local communities, staying fit, joining our cultural networks, and having fun and celebrating together! The Rowdy Reef Crew (RRC) works to create events and opportunities for our employees to socialize and have fun.
We love who we work with and hire the best for our team. Are you ready to join a winning team?
TalentReef is proud to be an EEOE, M/F/D/V, and we are committed to diversity both in practice and spirit at the corporate level