SQA Test Automation Engineer at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics is seeking a SQA Test Automation Engineer to join our Components Organization!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop scripts within established QA Automation Framework in support of functional and load/performance test efforts.
- Write, maintain, and execute automated test scripts for all in house applications using appropriate tools.
- Assist with analyzing results of automated test script execution runs (functional and load/performance tests).
- Document software defects.
- Work with more senior test automation resources on maintenance of the framework.
- Assist with Jira maintenance.
- Drive implementation and continuous refinement of automation testing processes, environments, models, and tools to move towards continuous delivery (CI/CD) approach.
What We Are Looking For
- Basic knowledge of Agile Methodologies.
- Understanding of automation design patterns and software testing principles and methodologies.
- Experience using Jira.
- Experience working with industry automation tools, such as Selenium, Jenkins, UI Path, API / Restful services.
- Exposure to a wide variety of business subject areas (Sales, Inventory, Marketing, Financials, Accounting/GL, etc.) – Oracle R12 ERP and supply chain experience is highly preferred.
- Must have experience in Production issue management and Quality Assurance disciplines, standards, processes, and workflow.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to articulate complex concepts diverse audiences – speak “non-technical” when needed
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Detail-oriented; strong organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities, deadlines and changing priorities.
- Requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)