Software QA Engineer
Help us create a better future.
Are you ready to make a meaningful impact in the world? At CampMinder, we enable life-changing experiences for children and young adults. We’ve been designing meaningful solutions for summer camps since 2001. Now we’re looking for a seasoned Software QA Engineer to join our Boulder-based team. That's where you come in. You’ll use your skills to help ensure product quality by monitoring all stages of software development to identify and resolve issues to meet quality standards. In doing so, you’ll play a vital role in our ability to deliver functional, sustainable products to summer camps, making it easier for them to achieve their goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Work iteratively with a close-knit, dynamic team of Software Engineers, Quality Specialists, Product Owners and our Client Support Team to extend, enhance and refine our existing SaaS offerings to our clients
- Leverage existing and own deploying new sets of tools, with special attention to automation, to monitor the health, performance and effectiveness of our products
- Execute manual regression and integration tests to proactively isolate issues pre- and post-deployment
- Leading the effort to shape and improve CampMinder’s community of practice around software QA
- Coaching Software Engineers and mentoring Quality Specialists, on best practices around test-driven development from the earliest stages of projects
- Guiding all Scrum teams, particularly each team’s Quality Specialists, to champion built-in quality at every stage of the software development lifecycle
Who You Are
We are looking for people who are great at lots of things, love big challenges, and demonstrate continuous improvement.
You could be a great fit for our team if you are:
- Willing to step outside of your technical comfort zone
- Willing to work as part of a team, but can also work independently
- Passionate about and good at solving complex problems
- Embody our core values: Own It, Find A Better Way, Put Team First, Be Admirable, Give Joy, and Wonder
In addition to the above soft skills, you’ll also have the following:
- 5+ years of experience in software QA positions, including experience with manual, regression, and integration testing
- 2-3 years of experience with automated software testing tools such as (but not limited to) Selenium, Appium, Mocha, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with CI/CD technologies a plus, but not required
If this sounds like a fit, we look forward to hearing from you!
More About Us
CampMinder’s culture is guided by a strong sense of purpose and rooted in our core values. We place a high priority on employee engagement and were recently named among the fifty best places to work in the country.
Our Engineering team values brainstorming and solving problems as teams, rather than individually. We don’t always agree on everything, but we resolve our differences respectfully. We break our work down in small portions and fully embrace Agile methodologies like pair programming.
CampMinder is already being used by the leading summer camps and is driving massive, measurable value that enables them to create positive experiences for over 500,000 campers and families...and we’re just getting started! Come help us create a better future.