Software Engineers (Fitness Tech) at FasCat Coaching (Remote)
FasCat is hiring full stack software engineers in a hybrid, wfh, remote working environment.
We are recruiting software engineers to build a training platform that will revolutionize the endurance tech ecosystem. You will help bring our vision and MVP to a full fledged cutting edge platform for endurance athletes.
We’re a long time, well-respected cycling coaching company with athletes all around the world. Simultaneously we are a software startup in the emerging sports science field - the intersection of power-based training and wearables. We believe endurance training should be simple, fun and effective. Data + technology are imperative to our mission and vision.
We utilize wearable device data + power, heart rate & GPS data to help endurance athletes around the world increase their power output, optimize their recovery and balance both. We say, “with our plan and your data, together we’ll optimize for peak performance.’
About the Role
You will be responsible for evolving our mobile first offering by contributing to our mobile application and API codebases. The ideal candidate has mobile app development experience, either native (Swift, Kotlin, etc.) or cross platform (Flutter, React Native, etc) and has a deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem. Equally as important to experience with the frameworks we use, is a passion to learn and evolve your skills. We are an early stage engineering team and there will always be new challenges and opportunities for greenfield development. Our MVP is currently in progress.
If you believe in our mission, want to step up your career, prove your chops, and work on a cutting edge training platform, we have a product to build together.
What You Bring to FasCat
- A deep understanding of mobile-based, multi-tiered architecture
- A proven track record of partnering with product management to build solutions that delight users
- Experience designing and developing RESTful API’s
- Expertise with data visualization (i.e. Highcharts, Charts.js, Flutter charting libraries, applying material design)
- Your own unique skills! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications, tell us why you’d be a great fit in your cover letter.
- Experience building and applying machine learning models
- Implementing DevOps best practices (i.e. CI/CD, monitoring and alerting, container and cloud best practices)
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Endurance athlete
- Company equity package
- Health insurance
- Discount from brand partners
- Flexible work environment
Salary range: $75,000 - $150,000, based on experience