Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Software Engineer on the HG Web Engineering team, you will collaborate with designers, developers and product managers to solve business challenges. As a member of the Dark Matter squad, you will work on projects that attract and retain consumers through an engaging interface and strong brand impression.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, cross-functional squad dedicated to building and maintaining some of Healthgrades’ highest seen and valued projects. Apply today if you’d like to change the game for consumers looking to better choose, connect with and manage their healthcare.
- Design and develop new features for Healthgrades.com
- Develop code and add features to online appointment scheduling and user accounts apps
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Create code that performs at scale
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders in an agile development environment
What you will bring:
- 2+ years of experience building web applications preferred
- Basic understanding of web-based technologies (CSS & HTML)
- Desire to contribute to a culture of communication, collaboration, and creativity
- Open to bootcamp graduates
- Cloud experience is a plus!
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Purpose-Driven Business – we help people make more confident healthcare decisions
- Changing the Game – dynamic, employee-focused culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders – partners of local charity organizations, matching gifts program, Go-Green efforts, and wellness initiatives
- Salary: $70,000 - $86,000 annually*
- Bonus: up to 5% annually
- 401(k) plan options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, with HSA contributions for qualifying plans
- Company-funded basic Life, AD&D, and disability coverage
- Family planning resources
- Subsidized wellness benefits
- PTO plus paid holiday and volunteer time
- Tuition reimbursement and learning & development programs
*Actual base pay will be determined based on qualifications and experience