You will work closely on design, development and maintenance of outlook plugin for Zoom. Partner effectively with Engineering partners, Product and Project Managers, Product Designers, and DevOps to drive engineering release and deliver success. Advise and work with technical support and customer success, while also communicating with customers to troubleshoot product issues and deliver happiness to our users.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
- 5+ years programming experience
- Outlook plugin development and troubleshooting experience
- Windows programming experience
- Proficiency in C++ 14 or later
- Familiar with common data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Have practical experience in code refactoring and client architecture design
- Debugging and troubleshooting experience
- Have a passion for work and good team communication and collaboration skills
Preferred experience with:
- Familiar with Win32 SDK, GDI, ATL/WTL/COM, MAPI
- Office addin, webview, CEF browser experience
- Familiar with VS developer tool and windows message, GDI/GDI+
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram