Software Engineer - Zoom Apps Integration - C++ at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
The Zoom Apps Integration team is looking to bring on a Software Engineer to work on the design, development and maintenance of outlook plugin for Zoom (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/200881399-Microsoft-Outlook-Plugin)
You will work closely on the design, development and maintenance of outlook plugins for Zoom while partnering with Engineering groups, Product and Project Managers, Product Designers, and DevOps to drive engineering release and deliver success. You will engage daily with technical support and customer success, while also communicating with customers to troubleshoot product issues and deliver happiness to our users.
in addition, you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
- 5+ years programming experience
- Outlook plugin development and troubleshooting experience
- Windows programming experience
- Proficiency in C++ 14 or later
- Familiar with common data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Have practical experience in code refactoring and client architecture design
- Debugging and troubleshooting experience
- Have a passion for work and good team communication and collaboration skills
Preferred experience with:
- Familiar with Win32 SDK, GDI, ATL/WTL/COM, MAPI
- Office addin, webview, CEF browser experience
- Familiar with VS developer tool and windows message, GDI/GDI+
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .