Software Engineer - Web Frontend at Zoom Video Communications
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Software Engineer - Web Frontend
- You will design, develop, and test features/ functions delivered through web front-end of the Zoom Phone product line
- You will partner with Product and Designer teams and to help us bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- You will report to your Hiring Manager to ensure work is completed and you are working towards the team's goals
- Help us with hands-on software development for product front-end that will have good performance, be bug free, and be user-friendly
- BS degree or equivalent in a directly related discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.).
- Have prior internship or related work experience. (3+ years work experience)
- You can display software development experience in Vue, React, Angular, Backbone, or other front-end frameworks
- Experience with the latest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Achieve benchmarks through independent work and minimal guidance
- Cloud experience
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .