Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
You are a seasoned Software Development Engineer in Test, or Automation QA Engineer, who is passionate about delivering a high quality product at a fast pace. You are enthusiastic about software quality, and can interact directly with product owners and delivery team members to plan, scope, schedule and implement testing activities. You have very strong communication, collaboration and analytical skills and an ability to work as part of an Agile team. You will be part of a small, high performance team and will have the opportunity to excel and grow your career while helping grow our testing efforts and ensuring quality of the releases.
THE FUN STUFF
- Own the test automation framework, help maintain the CI/CD pipeline, and work with cross-functional teams to ensure we meet our quality objectives
- Design complex IT configurations to test product capabilities in simulated production-like environments
- Perform and participate in all aspects of manual and automated test verifications. This includes feature and functional testing, load, performance, and regression testing
- Perform root cause analysis for bugs and work with the development team to resolve them
- Work collaboratively as part of a scrum team to deliver great software and promote an overall culture of quality
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve our processes to facilitate increased test coverage
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 7+ years of combined software development, QA and test automation experience.
- 5+ years hands-on experience as an SDET or Automation QA Engineer defining test strategy, test design patterns, and executing tests with varied complexity for commercial SaaS products.
- Proficiency using Python to write automated tests
- Understanding of PHP, Python and/or Golang from the standpoint of applying automation tests.
- API and RESTful architecture test automation experience.
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) model including Github and CI pipeline automation tools.
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness for continual learning. e.g. we mostly use Python today; we may move to other languages in the future.
- Comfortable working asynchronously on a distributed team.
- Proactively collaborates with other teams/team members across time zones.
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $125,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only. Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture. Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurship, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.