About the Team:
This position provides maximum support for various Omni projects so that FIS Retirement Suite of Applications can respond appropriately to the work order in hand. Assists in the collection of required information and data in order to document the client organization's direction, structure, and requirements around product implementation. Assists in the creation of functional and technical design specifications and assists in the definition and documentation of test conditions. Supports testing according to plan and identifies and documents system deficiencies. Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules. Assist with gap analysis under the direction of the Project Manager. Has advanced knowledge of many commonly-used programming technologies around OmniPlus and surrounding applications, including but not limited to OmniScript and/or COBOL.
- Manage the client's issues and facilitate resolution with other team members
- Translating systems specifications into functional and technical design specifications
- Work with colleagues to facilitate design and to correct system bugs
- Ensure system objectives are met and that the outputs produced are in accordance with client requirements
- Development of Omni applications to insure high availability, including customer enhancements and implementations
- Provide support to business users by identifying and assessing key issues that arise
- Provide support to the Project Manager in developing and maintaining project tasks and timelines
- Responsible for new business implementation, upgrades and maintenance of OmniDC client infrastructure in ASP.
What you Bring:
- Extensive knowledge of OmniDC a must.
- Installs / upgrades software and establishes production job schedules based on business requirements.
- Coordinates communication between OmniDC and other integrated products such as EXP AG, Data Validation Web, AdminWeb, OmniTrade, OmniPay and Participant/Sponsor/Broker webs.
- Supports investigation / resolution of production related issues as they surface.
- Sets up interfaces between OMNI and clients / vendors via FTP/SFTP processes.
- Some evening / weekend work may be required.
- Minimal travel requirements.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.