Software Engineer - Integrations at RingCentral
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Belmont, CA or Denver, CO
Department: Business Services
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforce to communicate, collaborate, and connect from anywhere, on any device. RingCentral unifies voice, video, team messaging and collaboration, conferencing, online meetings, and integrated contact center solutions. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
Traditionally, business communications comprised a series of inflexible, expensive, and disparate systems: on-premises hardware–based private branch exchanges, or PBX systems, which are still prevalent in businesses today. The emergence of the cloud and SaaS business models, combined with the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, as well as the corresponding new paradigms in user experiences, has revolutionized how people communicate. RingCentral is leading the charge in cloud-based communications.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, with a market capitalization of over $6 billion. With +$600 million run rate, RingCentral is projected to reach $1billion by 2020. Examples of Wall Street analyst quotes post Q3 earnings:
- Craig Hallum: "Predictably Exceptional Results – We've Come To Expect Nothing Less."
- Deutsche Bank: "Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine."
- Jeffries: "Firing On All Cylinders."
- Northland: "As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels"
We are looking for a full-time xCaaS Integrations Developer to join the IT team in our RingCentral's Belmont Campus. In this position, you will work with management, architects and engineers to help create integrated solutions with our vendor product line. You will be responsible for designing, documenting and building new integration solutions in our enterprise SaaS platforms ecosystem.
- Design and develop new integrations to meet the growing needs of the business and employees
- Enhance or overhaul existing systems to ensure continued success over time
- Help assess impact and risk to business on various technology decisions
- Interface with cross functional teams to elicit business requirements
- Analyze existing and future state business processes, systems and flows of data
- Develop and maintain documentation related to developing and modifying business processes and systems
- Partner with business, internal and external technology teams to define associated system requirements and solutions
- Participate in systems implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution)
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs to align with macro vision and strategy
- Proven ability to learn complex, distributed systems quickly and thoroughly
- Document complex systems, processes, events and architectures
- Strong technical experience with XSLT, XTT, XML and object-oriented development including Java
- Strong technical experience with Web Services and APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST and WS standards)
- Strong technical experience with building web services integrations (REST/SOAP) • Experience with iOS & Android mobile application development is highly desirable
- Operates with high integrity and transparency
- Ability to deliver high quality results while working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships
- Must be a self-starter, deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or related field and equivalent practical experience
- 2 + years of experience implementing, configuring, customizing, developing and integrating one or more SaaS software (Eg: Workday, NetSuite, Salesforce et al)
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data • Experience with API integrations (REST /SOAP APIs, etc.)
- Debugging skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.