Software Engineer II/III (ADX-64-20)
THE COMPANY: ArcherDX, Inc. - www.ArcherDX.com
ArcherDX is advancing molecular diagnostics with a robust technology platform for genetic mutation detection by next-generation sequencing. By combining patented Anchored Multiplex PCR (AMP™) chemistry in an easy-to-use, lyophilized format and powerful bioinformatics software, the Archer® platform enhance genetic mutation identification. ArcherDX provides oncology-focused research products and is pursuing regulatory approval for multiple companion diagnostic assays. ArcherDX is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado. Learn more at www.archerdx.com and follow @ArcherDXInc on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Organize and complete sprint tasks as assigned
- Design scalable, maintainable and well tested commercial grade software
- Algorithm/Pipeline development
- Review, understand, and comply with ArcherDX HIPAA Security policies and procedures.
- Safeguard the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data.
- Process and handle of European Union personal data only as directed by ArcherDX for purposes of personalized molecular pathology.
- 4+ years of Software development experience
- 2+ years in an industry setting (Preferred)
- Experience with Python code development and Git version control strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Biology, Genetics and/or Bioinformatics a plus
- Experience with Docker and microservice architecture a plus
- BS/MS/PhD in computer science or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience