Software Engineer I, Publisher Experience
Through our publishers, Sovrn reaches over 200 million people every day, generating over 10 billion HTTP requests daily. These requests must be processed in low milliseconds and result in several petabytes of data on a monthly basis. The exciting technical problems we solve require a world class team and engineering culture to deliver against our mission.
As a Software Engineer on Sovrn's Publisher Experience team you will be responsible for implementing the front-end logic that defines the behavior of the visual elements of our suite of products. You will work across all departments to help spec, design, and implement solutions that empower our publishers to utilize Sovrn's big data collective.
- Experience consuming REST API
- Understanding of relational database and SQL
- Knowledge of design patterns and their consequences
- Source Control (git, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Build tools (Maven, webpack)
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of container based development and deployment (Docker, K8S)
- Experience with Selenium, or other automation frameworks
- Experience with ES6, React, Redux and/ or Backbone
- 2+ years of Java web server experience
- Experience with Spring applications
Position Reports to: Manager, Engineering