SOFTWARE ENGINEER - BUSINESS SYSTEMS
This in office role is responsible for developing and maintaining the internal systems critical to running our business. This is centered around Salesforce, Netsuite, and Procare’s own sites and services. You will work with other engineers, architects, Product Managers, and functional teams on delivering on a roadmap. You will be part of all phases of the software development lifecycle including gathering and analyzing user/business requirements, system design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop business applications and integrations both individually and collaboratively with other members of the team
- Implementing automated build and deployment pipelines (CI/CD), managing source control systems incl. branching
- Implementing logging and monitoring for applications and integrations
- Developing and executing structured test plans – both manual and automated
- Clearly and regularly communicate with technical colleagues and management
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively and efficiently
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Experience with the Salesforce.com platform preferred (Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning) – or a desire and willingness to learn it quickly
- Experience with middleware technologies and ETL tools, familiarity with distributed systems design
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as Kanban or Scrum in a structured setting
- Experience developing and integrating with web services using REST, webhooks, etc.
- Experience with various types of relational databases
- Familiarity continuous integration and delivery, and build automation
- Experience with version control and code management practices
- Experience with AWS a plus, and a strong desire to learn more
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of products – Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, JMeter, and Postman