Site Reliability Engineer (Multiple Openings) – Centennial, CO at RingCentral
Site Reliability Engineer (Multiple Openings) – Centennial, CO
Responsible for contributing to the efficient operation of RingCentral's production global network environment and ensuring that the network infrastructure is operating within the design of specifications.
- Provide server environment support and design;
- Maintain a multi-clustered server environment by monitoring performance, conducting root cause analysis and resolving performance issues;
- Maintain and improve QA and Production configuration using automation tools;
- Analyze issues with Production and Staging environments to provide recommendations and resolutions;
- Take escalations from network operations team, and conduct incidents investigation and automated tools development;
- Implement, maintain and troubleshoot end-to-end server and network solutions for the enterprise;
- Evaluate, consult, research and make recommendations on large technical solutions;
- Perform system and web-server administration, write scripts, engage in network protocols and conduct remote administration of servers and network devices;
- Create bug reports and application optimization recommendations for engineering teams;
- Design, implement and audit services monitoring features;
- Design and develop automation features to support operations management;
- Design, develop and integrate external solutions to support RingCentral's products;
- Design and build out production environments;
- Assist with onsite and remote end user issues.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS & OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- U.S. Master of Science degree or foreign academic equivalent degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Technology, Applied Mathematics or related field plus two (2) years of relevant, progressive experience is required. U.S. Bachelor of Science degree or foreign academic equivalent degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Technology, Applied Mathematics or related field plus five (5) years of relevant, progressive experience is also acceptable. Within the foregoing parameters, any suitable combination of education, training & experience is acceptable.
- Experience with Linux, Windows Server, Amazon Web Services, Docker, Kubernetes, PHP, Zabbix, MySQL and MongoDB is required.
- Documentary verification of education/experience required.