SharePoint Administrator - Collaboration Manager at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth helps reduce avoidable ER visits, hospital admission and skilled nursing facility stays by delivering high-acuity and cost-effective medical care to patients in their homes. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, DispatchHealth provides an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our experienced, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes. DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family, and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
Transforming healthcare by building a system of care in the home.
Our Values – the foundation to our culture
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care
DispatchHealth seeks a SharePoint Administrator to support the design, deployment, and administration of our Office 365 SharePoint instances. The candidate will be responsible for meeting with business and technical staff, end users, and senior management to define requirements and create collaboration strategies. The candidate must also be able to develop, deploy, and support new and existing SharePoint instances. The ideal candidate will possess effective communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain working relationships with DispatchHealth staff and our clients. The developer will also be expected to prepare and maintain related technical documentation.
- Work with staff to elicit, refine, and document requirements.
- Configure and maintain Office 365 SharePoint.
- Plan, prioritize, and execute in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Day-to-day management, understanding the function of all company SharePoint sites (and associated requirements for collaboration).
- Creating and configuring new sites
- Managing document libraries
- Creating and configuring forms
- Maintain our required information security posture as defined by the HiTrust CSF.
- Maintain Full Control permission over all sites in the site collection.
- Oversee and manage site owners, including their permissions.
- Create sites and grant ownership and control to designated users.
- View, add, delete, or change all content in any site of the site collection.
- Change the settings for any site within the site collection.
- Add and remove users to and from sites based upon Roles
Education and Experience
- 5+ years-experience with SharePoint site administration and a minimum of 2 years-experience with SharePoint 2016/Office 365; knowledge of Power Apps and Power Automate. Windows Server, SQL Server, Power BI AND Active Directory
- Experience with SharePoint architecture is preferred
- Business and technical knowledge in the following areas: Windows operating system and hardware and business analyses skills to organize and execute SharePoint projects that align with the business workflow
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.