ServiceNow Administrator at Pax8
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence, and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 3,500 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic, and high-energy organization with a start-up feel, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative, and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only continuously wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
The ServiceNow Administrator maintains, manages, and upgrades our ServiceNow Instance. He/she is physically present in the Denver Corporate Office and is responsible for installing and configuring software, hardware and networks; monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues; and ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Maintain Catalog and Configuration Items
- Process Automation (Workflow, Flow Designer, Business Rules, Notifications, etc.)
- User Access Management (Groups, Roles, ACLs)
- Troubleshooting ServiceNow issues
- Ensuring security through access controls, roles and groups
- Maintaining Product Models, CMDB and SAM
- Developing expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Building and maintaining integrations and internal tools as well as evaluating new tools with documentation, checklists, guides, etc.
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- ITSM, CSM, PPM/CPM, HR
- ServiceNow integration, automation, and workflows
- Creation and modification of various Access Controls (ACL's), Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions and UI Policies.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, ACLs
- CMDB experience, SAM experience
- Understanding of ITIL and ITSM Framework
- ServiceNow certification preferred
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role
- Experience with PowerShell and other scripting tools
- Ability to be resourceful, with creative problem-solving and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Required Education & Certifications:
- S./B.A. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field; or equivalent work experience
- Professional certifications in ServiceNow, Microsoft Cloud, Cisco, or other related credentials preferred
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $65,000/yr or more depending on experience
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups